Main Article Content
Turnover intention is something that cannot be avoided by a company and of course it is detrimental to the company. This study aims at determining the effect of job satisfaction and organizational commitment on employee turnover intention at CV. Tiga Bintang Sejahtera Bandung. This type of research includes explanatory research with a quantitative approach. This research uses saturated sampling technique so that the sample used was as many as 50 people with a questionnaire as a way of collecting research data; meanwhile, the data analysis of this research uses correlation analysis by using SPSS for mac version 25 program. The results of the research show that 56.4% of job satisfaction and organizational commitment has a simultaneous effect on employee turnover intention at CV. Tiga Bintang Sejahtera Bandung while the rest, 43.6% is influenced by other factors that do not include the author's test variables.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.