Main Article Content
The aim of this study is to find out the impact of Entrepreneurial Development factors towards the business growth for IT entrepreneurships in Bangalore. Sample is collected from 200 individuals associated with IT entrepreneurships of Bangalore. We have undertaken the 15 entrepreneurship development factors which effect local IT business. We have taken continuous business profit for 3 years as measurement of success factors for the business. During study it was identified that certain Entrepreneurial Development factors has significant impact on business success over other factors.
- Organisational Functional Competencies
- Entrepreneurial Competencies
- Competitive advantage of service and product offered
- Education of Entrepreneur
- Availability of suppliers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.